- #37349 -- $175,000 -- 1.06 Acres
- 3 Bedrooms - 2 Full Bath - 1 Half Bath - 1740 Square Feet
- Location: Bovina NY
- Renovated in 2003 using today's GREEN TECHNOLOGY
- High Efficiency PELLET STOVE -- $600/year heating cost
- CUSTOM KITCHEN with Live-Edge Wood Slab SIT-DOWN ISLAND
- 2 Designer SPA BATHS -- MASTER EN-SUITE with built-in Storage Unit
- Updated Electric, Plumbing, Architectural Shingle Roof -- Laundry/Mud Room
- Radiant Heat, Thermo-Pane Windows, high-R Insulation, DSL Service
- Outdoor Stone Fireplace -- Covered Pavilion -- Bone-Dry Basement WORKSHOP
- 30 x 9 small STUDIO/BARN with Heating Stove
- Call or Text: (845) 664-4711 for more INFO
- OR.... EMAIL: CSpinelli@TimberlandProperties.net for more INFO
1878 TOTALLY RENOVATED COTTAGE
on 1.06 acres with All-Season STREAM
#37349 -- $175,000
63 Lee Hollow Road, Bovina NY
VIEW PROPERTY PHOTOS
You will be hearing from us when the listing is updated.
Thank you, your subscription request has been sent!
Sending, please wait...
Request More Info
You will hear from us shortly.
Thank you, your request has been sent!
You can send another message if needed.
Sending, please wait...
VIEW ALL MY LISTINGS
EVERYONE WANTS TO LIVE IN BOVINA . . . and, this very affordable, TOTALLY RENOVATED Craftsman-Style 1878 COTTAGE, can best be described as a one-of-a-kind jewel! In 2003, every single detail set had been carefully designed, with an amazing sense of style and proportion . . . all with a passion for today’s GREEN TECHNOLOGY: updated electric and plumbing, architectural shingle roof, radiant heat, thermo-pane windows and, state-of-the-art mechanicals including a high-efficiency PELLET STOVE, new furnace, high-R insulation . . . all providing LOW MAINTENANCE LIVING (heat and electric run $600/year for each . . . for this full-time owner).
THE MAIN LEVEL FEATURES a large windowed living room, study (or guest bedroom), ‛air-lock’ entry/laundry room, LAVISH STONE FULL BATH (for a must-own spa retreat) and spectacular CUSTOM KITCHEN with very HIGH-END APPLIANCES, beautiful CHERRY CABINETS and SIT-DOWN ISLAND with LIVE-EDGE WOOD SLAB COUNTERTOP. SECOND FLOOR INCLUDES a guest bedroom, half bath and MASTER EN-SUITE BEDROOM with built-in storage and DESIGNER SPA BATH. Wood floors, unpainted natural moldings and lovely antique doors all add to the unique character of this home.
LOVE: the rambling ALL-YEAR STREAM, the raised hearth OUTDOOR RIVER-ROCK FIREPLACE, perennial plantings, covered poly-carbonite PAVILION with ELECTRIC, and . . . the 30 x 9 small STUDIO/BARN with the rock-mass heating stove. Bone-dry basement is a HOME WORKSHOP!
All minutes to the Bovina destination restaurant, BRUSHLAND . . . to RUSSELL’S GENERAL STORE for breakfast and lunch . . . and just moments to the newly restored BOVINA VALLEY CREAMERY.
TEXT or CALL Carol: 845-664-4711
It's a great time to Buy. if you know where to look.
**** click to send email TO REQUEST MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ON THIS PROPERTY AND A COMPLETE OVERVIEW OF THE AREA ---- HIGHLIGHTING LINKS TO SKIING, SNOWMOBILING, HIKING, FISHING. KAYAKING, GOLF, and NOTEWORTHY EATERIES! ****