- #37782 -- $220,000 -- 16.16 Acres
- 3 Bedrooms - 2 Full Bath - 1790 Square Feet
- Location: Andes NY
- DEAD-END Road -- Exceptional Setting -- Spring-fed POND
- Borders 99+ acres of NYC LAND on 3-sides
- Southern Exposure -- ELEVATION: 1900 feet
- Spectacular Screened-in 29 x 12 ENTERTAINING PORCH
- Vintage EAT-IN Kitchen -- Hardwood Floors
- New Septic, Driveway, Roof, Windows, Plumbing
- Walk-in Attic Storage Room -- plus Walk-in Closet
- SECLUDED -- SECLUDED -- SECLUDED !!!
- Call or Text: (845) 664-4711 for more INFO
- OR.... EMAIL: email@example.com for more INFO
1880 SECLUDED ANDES FARMHOUSE
on 16+ surveyed acres w/ STREAM
#37782 -- $220,000
490 Davis Hollow Road, Andes NY
VIEW PROPERTY PHOTOS
You will be hearing from us when the listing is updated.
Thank you, your subscription request has been sent!
Sending, please wait...
Request More Info
You will hear from us shortly.
Thank you, your request has been sent!
You can send another message if needed.
Sending, please wait...
VIEW ALL MY LISTINGS
This 1880 FARMHOUSE on 16+ surveyed acres with stream, has the absolutely PERFECT, “SET-BACK” SECLUDED SETTING . . . overlooking a large gorgeous spring-fed POND! When I say perfect . . . it is PERFECT! Add to this . . . 99+ ACRES of NYC LAND with open meadows and striking forest, that surrounds the farmhouse on 3 sides!
THE HOUSE FEATURES 3 bedrooms, 2 baths (both with shower stalls), beautiful WOOD FLOORS, original doors, and a fabulous SCREENED-IN CATHEDRAL BEAMED-CEILING FRONT PORCH (29’ x 12’ --- built in 2001) that majestically overlooks the pond/setting. Additional improvements have been made, including: basement plumbing/pipes, thermo-pane windows (except office/dining room), hot water tank, septic (2006), and roof (2005).
All this, minutes to the destination towns of MARGARETVILLE, ANDES, BOVINA . . . BELLEAYRE and PLATTEKILL SKI MOUNTAINS, HIKING TRAILS in the CATSKILL PARK, world class FISHING . . . and the noteworthy public GOLF COURSES of the area! Plus . . . just a quick ride to the PEPACTON RESERVOIR which has just recently been opened to the public for non-motor boating.
TEXT or CALL Carol: 845-664-4711
It's a great time to Buy . . . if you know where to look!
****click to send email TO REQUEST MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ON THIS PROPERTY AND A COMPLETE OVERVIEW OF THE AREA ---- HIGHLIGHTING LINKS TO SKIING, SNOWMOBILING, HIKING, FISHING. KAYAKING, GOLF, and NOTEWORTHY EATERIES!****