- #38194 -- $499,000 -- 0.50 Acres
- 2 Bedrooms - 1 Full Bath - 2 Half Bath - 5800 Square Feet
- Location: Bovina NY
- Stream-side 5800 +/- sq. ft. COMPLETELY RENOVATED 2011
- 2nd Level: 2 Bedrooms, Full Bath -- Open Kitchen-Living-Dining GREAT ROOM
- Exquisitely RESTORED family/community GATHERING ROOM
- 2nd Level: totally 'MIND-BLOWING' Theater / Stage
- Ground Level: Multi-sized CONNECTING SPACES
- Adaptable to Design-Pottery-Artist STUDIO -- Woodworking Shop -- Business/Office
- Charming STREAM-SIDE setting with large ENTERTAINING DECK
- OWNER FINANCING POSSIBILITY !!!
- Call or Text: (845) 664-4711 for more INFO
- OR.... EMAIL: email@example.com for more INFO
RENOVATED Historic 1874 Bovina Building
on a .50 acre parcel
#38194 -- $499,000
2029 County Hwy 6, Bovina NY
VIEW PROPERTY PHOTOS
You will be hearing from us when the listing is updated.
Thank you, your subscription request has been sent!
Sending, please wait...
Request More Info
You will hear from us shortly.
Thank you, your request has been sent!
You can send another message if needed.
Sending, please wait...
VIEW ALL MY LISTINGS
A CATSKILL PREMIER LISTING:
ATTENTION ALL CREATIVE MINDS! This amazing, 2011, completely RENOVATED HISTORICAL BOVINA BUILDING . . . IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!
The legacy of this 1874 building begins with Andrew T. Strangeway, who built this as a family home and place of business. Then, in 1888, an addition was added to the back of the store . . . called Strangeway’s Hall . . . which was used for town meetings and other public events. In 1923, the building was converted into a garage, which had operated that way for over 50 years.
Today, under the stewardship of the current owner, this stunning stream-side, 5800+/- square foot Main Street Bovina building, has been meticulously . . . and completely, renovated in 2011 – inside & out . . . including state-of-the-art heating, A/C, electrical upgrades and industrial-scale central vacuum system.
This impressive distinctive building (which has never been occupied/rented), offers many exciting features:
The second level, has been beautifully designed with upscale finishing details . . . creating a 2-bedroom, 1 full bath and open kitchen-living-dining entertaining great room . . . that connects to, an exquisitely restored family/community gathering room, complete with a ‘mind-blowing’ theater/stage.
The totally renovated ground level, offers endless possibilities, with multiple-sized connecting spaces . . . easily adaptable to a design atelier, pottery/artist studio, woodworking shop and home/business office.
LOVE . . . the Soho-inspired staircase entry to the second level living quarters, the steam-side meditation bench, fabulous entertaining deck, and the fact . . . that this property is walking distance to the much-acclaimed Bovina restaurant – BRUSHLAND EATING HOUSE!
Business-minded seller says . . . owner financing a possibility for qualified buyer!
TEXT or CALL Carol: 845-664-4711
**** click to send email TO REQUEST MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ON THIS PROPERTY AND A COMPLETE OVERVIEW OF THE AREA ---- HIGHLIGHTING VARIOUS TOWNS AND INCLUDING LINKS TO SKI, GOLF, AND THE ARTS!****