- #38254 -- $379,000 -- 0.60 Acres
- 5 Bedrooms - 2 Full Bath - 2 Half Bath - 3598 Square Feet
- Location: Roxbury NY
- STUNNING newly RENOVATED CHEF'S KITCHEN w/ Island
- Open Sitting Area w/ floor-to-ceiling STONE FIREPLACE
- Windowed Dining Rm -- Living Rm w/ FIREPLACE
- 5 Bedrooms -- 2 w/ screened-in SLEEPING PORCHES
- LOVE: Wrap-around PORCH -- Striking 2-story CENTER HALLWAY
- Stone-Pillared Driveway Entrance -- 2-car CARRIAGE HOUSE
- Walk to ROXBURY'S Eateries, Galleries, Shops & Kirkside Park
- Minutes to local GOLF COURSES, SKI SLOPES & Pakatakan FARMER'S MARKET
- Call or Text: (845) 664-4711 for more INFO
- OR.... EMAIL: email@example.com for more INFO
Lovely 1890 COLONIAL-STYLE Residence
located on .60 acres in the Quaint Hamlet of Roxbury
#38254 -- $379,000
53834 State Hwy 30, Roxbury NY
VIEW PROPERTY PHOTOS
You will be hearing from us when the listing is updated.
Thank you, your subscription request has been sent!
Sending, please wait...
Request More Info
You will hear from us shortly.
Thank you, your request has been sent!
You can send another message if needed.
Sending, please wait...
VIEW ALL MY LISTINGS
A CATSKILL PREMIER LISTING:
This absolutely lovely, 1890 COLONIAL-STYLE residence, with a striking signature WRAP-A-ROUND PORCH and located in the QUAINT HAMLET of ROXBURY . . . features many wonderful HIGHLIGHTS: 5 bedrooms – 2 full baths – 2 half baths; a STUNNING NEWLY RENOVATED CHEF’S KITCHEN with top-of-the line STAINLESS APPLIANCES, sit-down ISLAND and separate sitting area with floor-to-ceiling STONE FIREPLACE; formal windowed dining room; formal living room with FIREPLACE; separate library/media room and a FIRST-FLOOR OFFICE/BEDROOM with attached half-bath. LOVE the striking 2-story center-hallway that then leads up to the large upper-floor bedrooms (2 of which have attached screened-in sleeping porches) and 2 full baths.
Add to this: The lovely grounds and STONE-PILLARED ENTRANCE, the separate 2-car CARRIAGE HOUSE (possible artist studio space), a breakfast/dinner PATIO just off the kitchen, 2000-01 ARCHITECTURAL SHINGLE ROOF, new 2017 FURNACE and VILLAGE WATER/SEWER.
This home is centrally located within walking distance to Roxbury’s village eateries, galleries/general store, an impressively curated wine/liquor shop, the Roxbury Arts Group (known for hosting many cultural events) . . . and, footsteps away from Kirkside Park – a public 14-acre open sanctuary with winding paths along the east branch of the Delaware River.
And, just a quick drive to the area highlights: Sheppard Hills and Hanah Golf Courses, the destination Pakatakan Farmers Market and the SKI SLOPES of Belleayre and Plattekill!
TEXT or CALL Carol: 845-664-4711
**** click to send email TO REQUEST MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ON THIS PROPERTY AND A COMPLETE OVERVIEW OF THE AREA ---- HIGHLIGHTING VARIOUS TOWNS AND INCLUDING LINKS TO SKI, GOLF, AND THE ARTS!****