- #38912 -- $225,000 -- 0.35 Acres
- 1 Bedrooms - 1 Full Bath - 1 Half Bath - 774 Square Feet
- Location: Hobart NY
- Totally RENOVATED in 2002 (to the studs)
- DESIGNER KITCHEN: Wolfe Range - Sub Zero - Center Island
- STUNNING BATH with Ann Sacks Tiles
- 2nd LEVEL Master - Library/TV Alcove - Half Bath
- Side-Porch Entrance w/ Exterior Dutch-Door
- Charming Picket Fence Cutting Garden
- 18 x 12 SUMMER COTTAGE – Studio
- Minutes to newest DESTINATION RESTAURANTS
- Call or Text: (845) 664-4711 for more INFO
- OR.... EMAIL: email@example.com for more INFO
MADCAP 1840's COTTAGE
Hamlet Storybook Setting
#38912 -- $225,000
286 Maple Avenue, Hobart NY
VIEW PROPERTY PHOTOS
You will be hearing from us when the listing is updated.
Thank you, your subscription request has been sent!
Sending, please wait...
Request More Info
You will hear from us shortly.
Thank you, your request has been sent!
You can send another message if needed.
Sending, please wait...
VIEW ALL MY LISTINGS
The MADCAP COTTAGE: Built in the 1840’s – TOTALLY RENOVATED in 2002 (down to the studs) . . . creating the most amazing – totally sexy – DREAM GET-A-WAY imaginable!
Each design detail reflects impeccable high-end taste . . . including: a DESIGNER VAULTED-CEILING KITCHEN with 4-burner WOLF GAS RANGE, Plain & Fancy CABINETRY, Kohler FARMER’S SINK, gorgeous MARBLE COUNTERTOPS, Sub Zero, custom cement CENTER ISLAND and ANN SACKS slate floor tiles; LIVING room with BEAMED CEILING and Hunter-Douglas SHUTTERS; Kallista BATH FIXTURES, a KOHLER toilet and ANN SACKS floor/shower subway tiles; 2nd LEVEL Master SUITE with custom built-in STORAGE units, DESIGNER half-bath and cozy TV and additional SLEEPING ALCOVE.
The STORYBOOK setting, too . . . completely reflects the romantic spirit of this home . . . including: a WHITE PICKET FENCE detail, front floral “CUTTING” GARDEN, a 2005 side-porch formal covered entrance with custom exterior DUTCH-DOOR, and an 18 x 12 SUMMER COTTAGE with electric and WiFi access . . . great for entertaining, possible STUDIO or hide-a-way SUMMER GUEST SLEEPING ROOM.
TEXT or CALL Carol: 845-664-4711
It's a great time to Buy . . . if you know where to look!
****click to send email TO REQUEST MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ON THIS PROPERTY AND A COMPLETE OVERVIEW OF THE AREA ---- HIGHLIGHTING LINKS TO SKIING, SNOWMOBILING, HIKING, FISHING. KAYAKING, GOLF, and NOTEWORTHY EATERIES! ****